The well-equipped open kitchen of Camping Ganspoort is the exclusive and impeccably clean domain of our chefs. Here they efficiently prepare our tasty dishes, doing as much as possible in house. The chefs have an important voice in the composition of the menu, which features seasonal and local dishes.
As Sous Chef you are responsible for arranging and steering the kitchen of our restaurant and replacing the Head Chef in his absence.
Who are you?
· You have completed a recognised course to a level where you can lead and manage a kitchen
· You preferably have experience in a similar position
· A“Diploma Leermeester” (or equivalent course in English) and kitchen hygiene certificate are advantages
· Compile the menu
· Shared responsibility for the results of the kitchen with regard to procurement, profit
margin, and products.
· Ensure the kitchen staff work well as a team
· Preparation of dishes
· Monitor and control the culinary standard of the dishes
· Mentoring students
· Keep an orderly and clean kitchen, refrigerator and store
Questions? Feel free to contact Robbin at email@example.com